“Another Fantastic Vacation!”

Royal Solaris Los Cabos
Ranked #21 of 43 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great family vacation once again! Our friends and family have been visiting Royal Solaris for several years and our experience has always been very positive. Zoe and the Entertainment team are just as fabulous as ever! Everyone from the hotel management, staff, bartenders, tour services, concierge, waiters, room services, and member services are still hitting five star ratings. They make you feel like family. We love coming back. It feels like home.

1  Thank Leandro F
SolarisHotels, Social Media Manager at Royal Solaris Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you had a 5-star experience and enjoyed our location, amenities and the service you received from our staff. Guest feedback is important to us and I'm so happy that we were able to offer you a memorable stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had an awesome time here at Royal Solaris Los Cabos! My favorite activity was definitely the activities at the pool area. All the employees were so friendly. Especially Ivan, tony, Zoe, ditte , Koko and jimmy! They were also amazing dancers. YOU HAVE TO VISIT THIS RESORT. I give it an A+!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim T

I'm thrilled that you were able to enjoy some of the great activities from our entertainment tema that Royal Solaris Los Cabos have to offer. We hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We'll first I like to said that the staff at the Hotel very very nice, for breakfast you must ask for LUCY the best OMELET ever at the adult pool side u must ask for Alfredo he will take care of you, don't like the other people here ask u for time share package I'm here on vacation with my wife, they have 2 restaurant one Mexican real Mexican and the other Italian the 2 are nice, in general the Hotel need a Maintance outside the property and inside the rooms, the other problem it's the OCEAN it's beautiful but it's to rough to go inn and it's no way that u going in there 3 people died there in the past, we'll 5 out 10 from my review

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank cpal1978

Thank you for you comment about Royal Solaris Los Cabos, we are happy that you like our omelets made by Lucy, and our Mexican and Italian Restaurant. Right now we are working on a remodeling project, so if you visit us again next year, you will se the notable difference!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This resort was great!We had awesome time.
Special thanks for Zoe,Tony,Koko,Ivan.Ditte,Danny,Jimmy,
Daniel from pool area ,Alex form MARCO POLO restaurant,and Alex from breakfast restaurant.
GOOD JOB! Wish we would have been able to stay longer.

1  Thank Patrycia K

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Royal Solaris Los Cabos. I am truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and I'm thrilled to hear that you would love to stay longer, so that means we hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had a wonderful time w my family here. The entertainment crew was awesome and probably the best part. Zoe, Coco and Tone was amazing. Danny Boy, Pancho and jimmy treated us very well and made a good connection w me and my family as well. We def enjoyed the shows that were performed. The wait staff was pretty friendly as well. Luis and Lucy was spectacular as well in the breakfast area. I highly recommend making a reservation at night at the restaurant for dinner. The food is so much better there. The food could could be a lot better in the snack bar and side bars. They have a pizzeria, but having to wait up to an hour wasn't so good. Charging for each device to have wifi is kind of crazy though. Overall we had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back. Wish we would have been able to stay longer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and was given a warm welcome and top of the line service during your stay. I will be sure to share your gratitude with all the staff and congratulate them on a job well done!

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We have been members for ten years and could not be happier with our choice. This family-oriented resort has a wide variety of activities to keep everyone happy. In addition, the food was great and everyone who worked there always made you feel right at home.

A special shout out to:the Entertainment Team: Zoe, Toni, Koko, Poncho, and Danny Boy; the waiters: Mauro and Victor; chef Lucy who cooked great omelets in the morning; and our members representative: Victor.

Overall it is a great place to stay! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Alessandra F

Thank you so much for your review of Royal Solaris Los Cabos. I am thrilled that you continue to enjoy our hotel's great amenities and the 5-star service that you receive from our staff. I appreciate your accolades to the entertainment team who have been able to make your visits memorable. They will all be happy to hear that their genuine care and hospitality is appreciated.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Loved the entertainment shows that were played during dinner! The staff is so friendly! Lucy who cooked our omelette's each morning was so cheerful! The bartenders are so hard working while we enjoy our drinks!
Emmanuel who took our family pics @ the beach, were awesome!
We will definitely go back to Royal Solaris with my extended family!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank MelHec
SolarisHotels, Social Media Manager at Royal Solaris Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so proud to hear that you received 5-star service from our staff and I'm thrilled that you're already looking forward to your next stay. Thank you again for your kind remarks. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Jose del Cabo
ME Cabo by Melia
ME Cabo by Melia
#13 of 71 in Cabo San Lucas
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All...
#15 of 43 in San Jose del Cabo
Hotel Riu Santa Fe
Hotel Riu Santa Fe
#42 of 71 in Cabo San Lucas
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa

Been to Royal Solaris Los Cabos? Share your experiences!