My husband and I found this hotel on Costco's travel website, and we were instantly excited because everyone seemed mostly pleased with it. Let me tell you- it was the most relaxing and wonderful experience I could've hoped for on our honeymoon! From the beginning, the staff is super friendly and welcoming. Everyone was always SUPER happy and took wonderful care of us. The rooms were big and comfortable and ours had a beautiful walk-out balcony that we sat on each night and listened to the waves. The pools were clean and the drinks were fantastic (Go see Antonio!!!). We absolutely loved seeing Josue and Aleks every day. The two of them kept us laughing the whole time and made sure we were never lacking anything. Emma kept us entertained by making fun of Aleks each day at lunch. David at Panchos was really sweet, too. When he found out it was our honeymoon, he had the chef put together a dessert plate for us with the words "Happy Honeymoon! <3" written next to the brownie (dessert is usually buffet so it was extra special). Tony, Zoe, and Poncho were HILARIOUS and will have you snorting your drinks through your nose at the activity center. They always have something fun going in the large pool to keep everyone having a great time. They're also great about coming around to see if you want to join in on the fun! Luis introduced us to scuba diving, and now we're both hooked! He was so patient and a really awesome teacher. When we forgot to pick up our dive cards at the end of our dive, he called the center and got all of the information for us so that we'd have them for future dives. The buffet at breakfast and the dinner at Panchos kept us full at all times. We ate SO much! We stayed for 5 days and the only time the food wasn't fantastic was one night at buffet dinner when they did a seafood night, but we also aren't huge seafood fans so it might have just been that.
All in all, an incredible experience. We've never been out of the country before, so we were both a little worried, but everything went really smoothly and every single staff member we came into contact with was very attentive and helpful. We're already making plans to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo