Date: March 26-April 5.2009
Reviewer: A TripAdvisor Member, Alberta, Canada
We (my husband and I) have just returned from a 10 night/11 day stay at the Royal Solaris in Los Babos San Jose. The hotel staff were spectacular and there are certain ones (ie: Lillian, Rafeal (sp??) -Laura that are above the best!!!...We stayed on the bottom floor about 200' from the main pool. Room 128...We had a kingbed and our room was just fine (ie: tile floors etc) very clean!
Next time we would request room 134 or 132 or 140 142..these are all good rooms..you would have to check to see if there are king beds in these rooms though. We just know that ours was a king! Rooms 140, 142, 144, 146 face the ocean. Very hard beds but I slept like a baby there. The hotel had wonderful shows and great food. Panchos an onsite restaurant was OK food..Marco Polos (Itailian is excellent) You have to call at exactly 9:00 am for reservations on that day..always had good eating times. The HUT (which is always closed to the gen public each morning but always open for us to eat lunch and dinner..fantastic salads. The snack bar is OK (great for kids). If anymore info needed just email me and I would be happy to help you out! PS: the timeshare people were like pyranas at the airport but that was the last we heard from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo