My wife and I visited the Royal Solaris the end of March and had a wonderful time. This was our fourth time to this resort and it only gets better every time. From check in to check out we had the most relaxing vacation ever. The beautiful weather was just icing on the cake.
You do need to get up early to secure the spot you want by the pool. You will have no problem if you do this by 8:00 am. We ended up two mornings pulling some chairs right to the waters edge for the day. That was actually more relaxing than hanging by the pool. Breakfasts are amazing with the omelettes, waffles, pancakes and fresh fruit. Lunch provides many choices whether you eat at the pool side grill or the Rosmarinus buffet. We really enjoyed the Marco Polo pastas and also ate at Pancho's twice. The two buffets we enjoyed were the Mexican Fiesta night (highly recommended) and the Caribbean Buffet (lobster dinner). The resort offers a $10 round trip shuttle into town four times per day. This is a cheap alternative to taking a taxi.
The service at this resort is second to none. Everyone will go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. They also have a sports and entertainment team that provides pool side activities during the day and special themed shows at night. The kids club looks amazing with the special kids pool and water slide. Everytime we walked by there were plenty of kids having a wonderful time. This also gives Mom and Dad some relaxing time of their own.
Remember when reading these reviews is that everybody has their own opinion. How can one family have the best vacation of their lives, while the next family had the worst vacation ever......when they stayed during the same week?????????? Go with a mindset that you are going to have a great time and I promise you will. If you would like additional photos please email me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo