My boyfriend & I stayed at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos from 7/18/12 to 7/22/12. This was our first trip to Los Cabos, so we had no idea what to expect. We are so delighted to report that Secrets Marquis Los Cabos was simply amazing. The resort is beautiful, the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, and we would definitely recommend this resort to any potential guests. Our room was cleaned 3 times a day, and the property itself was very clean!!! The Guests Services Staff was friendly, but three representatives stood out. DAVID, VANNIA, AND CARLOS really made our trip special. They went "above and beyond the call of duty" to make sure that we were comfortable and were having a good time throughout our trip. They made our trip memorable, and we are truly appreciative for that. This was our first time booking an all-inclusive trip, and to our surprise, we got our money's worth. The wait staff was friendly, and the food was delicious at all of the on-site restaurants (our favorite waiters were Josimar, Alberto & Antonio). There were scheduled activities throughout the day and night for hotel guests, and we hated to leave the property when we went into town to shop. On your first day of arrival, you need to make sure that you contact the Concierge’ to make dinner reservations at Zoetry and Dreams (Secrets sister properties). The food at Zoetry was excellent, and we were served dinner on the beach by candlelight (very romantic). Our experience at Dreams was nice, but we were not thrilled about eating outdoors at Oceania Restaurant. It was just too hot for that (95 degrees). The food was okay. Dreams was a nice hotel, but we did not like the fact that there were unsupervised children running around the property screaming and playing at 10 o'clock at night. We are so glad that we decided to stay at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos over Dreams. Secrets was an all-adult resort, and we did not see any children throughout our stay. Don't get me wrong, we love kids (we have some ourselves), but while on vacation, we wanted to be able to relax without them, and our wish was granted. Trust me when I tell you that Secrets Marquis Los Cabos is the place to stay, and while in the city, you must make dinner reservations at EDITH'S RESTAURANT (http://www.edithscabo.com/). The ambience, the wait staff, and the food were excellent!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo