I spent 5 days in this resort with more than hundred friends and family to attend a wedding. It was one of the most memorable of my vacations. I am not sure if I can survive 5 days just as a couple in this resort, there is really not much to do except lie by the pool, eat and drink and walk on the beach. For everything else you need to arrange a ride to Los Cabos which can be costly since it is a 20 minutes ride. There are 3 restaurants on the resort so that can get boring and you want to try something else. The rooms are very nice and all have great ocean view. The infinity pools are marvelous. this is an all inclusive resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo