I stayed at Marquis a few days recently and really enjoyed the time spent there. A quick run down: the rooms are nice and large compared to other all-inclusives in the Cabo area. The bath is comfortable for two to get ready at the same time with two sinks. The shower is large but water pressure is a little low and could use a nicer shower head. Beverages and snacks in room were ample and were restocked daily. Nightly turn down service and room refresh was a nice touch. Pools were heated and large with lots of chairs. Bar and food service around pool was very, very good. They even brought linen placemats to your lounge chair.
Food and restaurants: Even though my stay was short, I sampled the food at all locations. The Coco cafe was a good stop on the way to the pool early morning. Plenty of coffee choices along with danish and sandwiches. The Asian restaurant, Spice, was very contemporary and we enjoyed the food. The upscale dining option (French) was very good and the presentation was over the top. Room service breakfast was a treat as well. Lunch at the pool was always delicious.
Spa: We both had treatments and found them very nice. The facilities were clean and staff was friendly.
Overall Environment: This is a quiet place. If you are looking for a quiet vacation where you can read by the pool and enjoy a few massages during your stay....this is the place It is not "high energy" with a lot of thumping music.
I only had two complaints but they were not enough to stain a really nice stay: 1) shower water pressure and 2) a large group staying there dominated the scene at times and got a little loud.
Hat's off to the entire staff for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo