Check in was good we went to our room which was overlooking the luxury suites with their own pool so our view was overtop of a lot of buildings. My husband checked the mattress at the bottom and said all was good. However when we went to bed that night I said it felt really damp! He said he didn't feel anything. Upon waking in the morning the sheets were pulled up so I took them off and was disgusted at the stains all over the mattress. It looked like somebody had diarrhea while sitting (on my side of the bed it travelled down the side and onto the bed skirt). I was horrified that I had slept on it all night. We went to the front desk at about 8:00a.m. We showed the front desk girl out photo and she didn't seem to worried and said she would get the manager to come when he got in at 9 a.m. At 11:15 we went back to our room nobody had been there yet so we got the person restocking the beverages to call we waited for over 30 minutes then the manager came and said the mattress looked like that because they get them professionally cleaned and said it was a water stain!!!! My husband stated that excuse might work on some people but were not buying it. So they took the whole day but finally got us a different mattress! The food was good but not excellent, the pools were wonderful and all the staff except the girl at the front desk were over the top friendly. The spa was ok definitely not anywhere near the caliber of the Secrets in Huatulco! The staff definitely made our trip better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo