I really enjoyed our stay Oct 17 -21 at Secrets !! There was great service from front desk ,housekeeping to all the servers at the pool and restaurants ! We enjoyed all that Secrets had to offer.The activities people were so fun even though we sat on our loungers by the infinity pool most of the time they still tried to engage use in the hourly events! Food was amazing!! Ceviche 7 ways is on my mind right now!!! I will be making it soon !! We will go back again! We had an Oceanfront room and would pay the extra to have a center high floor room that was close to the elevator.! I might want to try a Casita next trip if I could find a good deal !! We met a lot of nice people from all over the US and Canada!! Great trip !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo