"It is my pleasure". This phrase was repeated to us many times a day. I love it. Anything you asked for whether it was another cup of coffee or a fresh hot pot in your room. The staff is unbelievable! We were traveling with a few couples. One of the women wondered if the staff was going to start carrying us around on pillows.Our room was perfect. Roomy comfortable and a view to die for. The bathroom situation with an open wall is the only negative, but we got used to it.
The restaurants and food did not disappoint. We all thought it was delicious at all the restaurants.The resort is on the smaller side and we really loved that about it. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo