I'm not even sure where to start with how tremendous this place is and how awesome the staff is.
Check in: if there's a better lobby in mexico to drive up into I'd be shocked. Great open view to the ocean, staff QUICKLY gets you checked in and to your room. Victor at the front desk...very helpful. Noe at the concierge desk was great helping with reserving a couple excursions.
Rooms: definitely worth it to get ocean FRONT rooms. Can see sunrise and sunset everyday. Ocean view is set back a bit and you'll miss sunsets. Doesnt appear to be worth it for private casitas....not all that private. Staff does great job cleaning, turndown service and you can call the lobby and have a breakfast tray and not coffee waiting for you in the morning when you wake up at a time you want. (They put it in cubby hole attached to your room).
Food: very good. Many all inclusives are chicken and rice over and over at a buffet with a few restaurants. This is not like that. All are restaurants and grills (morning breakfast has a buffet that's delicious)
Staff: far and away the best part. They are always a step ahead. Waiters don't just take your order, serve your food, and done ....they see sun on you they drag over shade, I saw one waiter drag a lounge chair partly into shallow water so he could walk on top of it to not get wet to bring a lady a drink so she didn't have to get out. Playing volleyball a waiter just proactively brought out a case of bottled water for us. On and on...
Special note how great the photography girls were. Tania took us out for pictures for 30 minutes, got some great pics and helped me with my proposal on the beach...they are great. Beautiful place..highly recommend getting some professional pictures with Tania when you are there.
Only cons I can think of:
Great shows but not much goes on after 10pm, few bars that are more casual lounges. However they do make two trips a week into Cabo for a pub crawl.
Affordable wifi would be nice for an upscale place. But they do have a business center for free you can check mail, Facebook, etc
No swimup bar but honestly staff is great about getting everyone served anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo