All inclusives don't have a reputation for haute cuisine, but this property had really excellent food. The French restaurant especially stood out for creativity and delightful taste. All staff members went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I was there for a company function and the hotel handled our large group very well. Because the property is smaller, we did have days where there were no chairs available along the beach/pool. The outdoor movie option was fun and the activity desk was helpful to our team. The fifth floor had excellent views. Our first room on the far end of the first floor had a view mostly of the top of the casitas. The hotel accommodated our request to be moved to a room with a better view, which was much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo