Just returned from an anniversary trip to Secrets Marquis los Cabos. It exceeded every review we have read about and gave us so many wonderful memories! The resort is well kept, clean, and really pays attention to the little details. Our room was a junior suite and the view of the ocean was breathtaking! The room service and maid service was excellent. We were really pampered. The restaurants at this resort are outstanding. We did not have a bad meal the entire week we stayed there. Again, attention to detail was evident. The presentation of the dishes no matter what course were what you would expect at a 5 star restaurant. We did not tire of the menu choices. Our personal favorite was Spice, we ate at the teppanyaki table as well as regular seating and really enjoyed our meals! One the things we like most was that we did not have to make reservations at any restaurant and we did not have to wait at all for a table. It was also nice to have the option to eat outside or inside, and with the gorgeous ocean views from every restaurant it was a no brainer to eat outside! Again, the details...beautiful flowers on the table and candlelight, what can be more romantic?! The grounds of this resort are immaculate and the swimming pools are wonderful. We were a little concerned at first because we did not think there was going to be enough bar service by the pools. We were pleasantly surprised! We have never had so much attention by wait staff at the pools! Our favorite server, Victor, made sure our glasses were never empty and he even anticipated when we would need another cold drink even before we asked! Well done, Victor! There were activities by the pool all day, but not overly obnoxious. This is a resort to relax, if you are looking to be on the go all day long, you may not be so happy. And last, I would like to compliment the photographer on staff, Danielle. We booked a photo session with her and it was the best decision we could have ever done! My husband is not one for photos, and she was so good about asking us what we wanted. The pictures were outstanding! It was so hard to pick from all the beautiful shots she took, she really is talented! We would recommend that anyone that is a guest at Marquis take advantage of this service! You will not be disappointed! We would definitely come back and highly recommend this 5 star resort to anyone that is looking to be pampered and surrounded with outstanding ammenities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelbag and TravelUp so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo