I want to start by saying I am a travel agent and I travel ALOT. But this doesn't mean I have high expectations, I just have realistic expectations of what you should be getting for the money. On this side of Cabo it is a very nice area with a lot of high end properties, especially near this resort. George Clooney and Cindy Crawford have a house right next door to the Marquis. This place is a great value for your money considering how outstanding the property is. Every room is oceanview which is something most people pay a ton for so it's a plus that no matter what category you are in you'll have an outstanding view. I was upgraded to oceanfront which just means your room is more centered. This hotel even though part of the Secrets brand is also a member of the "Leading Hotels of the World" so it has to adhere to higher standards, which I think makes it unique and an incredible value. Secrets advertises having premium brand beverages but make sure you ask for that! They aren't going to assume you want Don Julio in your margarita. People on these reviews complain about the lack of authentic Mexican but that didn't bother me. Go off the resort and explore! Sometimes an all-inclusive will make you feel like you have to stay on site, but I would definitely recommend venturing into Cabo San Lucas for the night life and cuisine. Our airport transfers were exceptional. We paid for a shared transfer but no one else needed to be going to the airport the morning we left so our driver took us on a tour before we got to the airport. Very cool! And when you're leaving go to the VIP airport lounge. It's $35usd, but the complimentary massage they give you is worth that alone! The head masseuse at Las Ventanas operates out of the VIP lounge now and my husband and I were so impressed. Plus you get to drink and eat for free until your plane leaves. That in itself was worth it to me b/c I wasn't ready to end my vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo