I've stayed at this property a few times, before and after it became part of the Secrets family of resorts, and I must say this place continues to amaze me. From check-in to check-out, the service was spot on, the pools very nice, the food wonderful, and the rooms outstanding.
Check-in was quick, and I was recognized as a returning customer. Got my usual room on the fifth floor, and it was spotless. The amenities they give your are great, they even provide sunscreen, which is a must in this part of the world. Around 6 AM they provide you with coffee and rolls in the niche, which tides you over until the wonderful breakfast.
The pool area is also spectacular. The pool servers are friendly, fast, and are quick to suggest drinks that are not in the mainstream.
The restaurants are also nice, although I did not try them all. This property is not really close to anything, but they do offer a Cabo pub crawl and trips to the San Jose Art Walk. In addition, they have an entertainment team that has activities planned throughout the day. If you want to venture into either town, cabs are readily available for $15-$25, depending on destination.
This place also has one of the better fitness centers I've seen in resort hotels, a big plus for me. There is a spa as well, but I did not try it.
I come here to simply relax, as my partying days (re: Cabo San Lucas) are long behind me. If you are in need of serious R&R, this is the place for you.
I mentioned almost perfect, and to be objective there are two tiny, tiny issues I had. The elevators are hot and stuffy, so the 5 seconds you are in them will be somewhat unpleasant. Also, the wifi for me seemed a bit temperamental. But I mention these two issues to at least list something bad. In reality, they are miniscule issues, not worthy of any worry.
Check-out was seamless and quick as well. I hated to leave, and I will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo