My husband and I have been to Cabo several times - each time staying at a different resort. This time we chose Secrets Marqius.
We decided to spend a bit more and upgrade our stay to a Private Pool Casita. This was an excellent choice! It was as if we had a beautiful condo on the resort property! The only thing missing was a full kitchen. However, we didn't need a full kitchen, as there was 24/7 room service featuring the BEST FOOD we have ever had at a resort, as well as FANTASTIC MEALS in all the restaurants! My husband and I are picky eaters, and the food staff went out of their way to accommodate all our wishes. The presentation of most dishes was truly amazing.
I teach yoga, and was so pleased to find the guest yoga instructors were excellent, highly qualified teachers. The yoga classes were outside, which was warm and sweaty, which was GREAT! The gym was clean, modern and always very cool inside. We never had any wait for cardio or weight equipment.
Each day our room service breakfast would arrive exactly as ordered, within a minute of our requested time. Our suite was made up daily with many, many special touches. Our private pool was always cool and refreshing with fresh towels on the lounge chairs. Our room's air conditioners cooled the rooms way, way down, which was amazing in the 90 degree heat. Our patio doors recessed into the walls for an "indoor/outdoor" feel to our suite which was fantastic!
The resort itself is beautiful, although it is not new or modern looking. The beachfront location is marvelous, with the sound of the crashing waves lulling us to sleep each night.
Our private concierges, Noe and Francisco, took fantastic care of us from our first step onto the property until our last day, when we found out our flight was delayed 3 hours. Not only were we welcomed to stay in our suite during this delay time, but we were well fed and our airport transportation was rescheduled for us!
Every member of the resort team was very friendly, polite, and so helpful - we would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo