My husband and I had a memorable five night stay at this resort hotel. After two weeks of looking on the internet, I discovered it. I am an avid reader of Trip Advisor, and have submitted reviews myself. I paid attention to what was said, good and bad, recognizing that people have their own agendas when they go to a particular place. This hotel had everything we were looking for, and didn't have what we didn't need or want. I wanted a full oceanfront view, and wanted to go to sleep, listening to the crash of the waves. I was in seventh heaven! The sound was fantastic, and especially so, because there is no ocean swimming at this hotel. The current is too strong. Perfect for us, we aren't beach folks (I don't care for the sand). Additionally, this left the beach view quiet and unencumbered by people. Every room faces the Pacific Ocean, so no extra charges for the view. No children! Ours remained at home ( smile). There was 24 hr. room service. My husband says the drinks were superb, and we is both agreed the food was exquisite. The restaurants were varied, offering a good selection of different types of food (from French to Japanese).We rented a car one day, and drove around the entire island, visiting San Lucas, La Paz, and San Jose. Avis was very conveniently connected to the hotel. The price was great! The spa was very nice, normally pricey, but we got great deals on the car and spa. The staff are soooo friendly, and extremely accommodating. A "Happy Anniversary" banner on the door, two bubble baths in the jacuzzi, a bottle of wine, fresh fruit, turn down service, were presented, all because of our anniversary! So, think about your priorities. This place is mostly for couples, with beautifully staged night entertainment, but not all night partying. Go elsewhere for that. It was the perfect match for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo