The service was amazing. The service staff worked extra hard to make sure we had drinks, our food, etc. However, this place doesn't compare to what you expect of a traditional secrets. It is a small resort. I think it is fine to go for a 4 to 5 day stay but anything longer isn't a good idea. The french restaurant has a long wait (I didn't like the food but my husband did), Spice is the best -- you do have the call at 7am the morning of the evening if you want to eat there at the hibachi. If you just want to eat at the restaurant then you can just walk in during dinner time (we never had a wait).
Also, the air conditioning unit is sensitive to the alignment of the window -- we learned that lesson the hard way. So, just make sure the sliding doors are aligned to on the top of the ceiling (its hard to explain but if you look-up the sliding door -- you will know what I mean).
We met some other great people who were vacationing. Overall -- good resort but nothing to out of the extra-ordinary and will probably no go back there.
Also note, you can't it is not a swim able beach. You can walk down to the Hilton -- it is a 20 min walk but it is pretty inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo