I was lucky enough to spend 3 nights at las ventanas. Definitely not enough. Just stepping on the property is a treat! From the welcome at the airport to the welcome margarita at check-in, all is great. The rooms are beautiful, and we has a butler we were able to call for our every need. My husband and I were so spoiled. We would call the butler in the morning and within 15 minutes, coffee would be in our balcony.
Food was yummy and no complaints about the margaritas either. The attendants at the pool quite truly ran when we got to the pool to set up our chairs and umbrellas and an ice bucket full of water.
Relax, relax, relax. The only complaint, albeit a small one, was the service at the pool bar. It was a crowded weekend and I'm sure this was a bit if the service issue. Our drinks were a bit melted when we were served and it took a bit to get a bartender when we tried to get one. Very small complaint. Who truly cares, when the rest of the experience was perfect!
We truly loved our stay, our 5th I think, and am looking forward to planning our next stay.
I hope everyone could enjoy the experience as much as we did!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo