Fantastic hotel. Unparalleled service - however you're really paying for it. My main complaint is the cost of the food and beverage. It seems like they're attitude is that now that they have you at the hotel, you're really going to pay. Part of the problem is that the Mexican tax has risen from 11% to 16% (a HUGE increase that could really hurt travel to Cabo). When you couple that with the "automatic" 15% service charge that Las Ventanas adds to each and every bill, you're paying 31% over and above any posted pricing. So, for example, a glass of Chardonnay (that is overpriced to begin with at $24.00 per glass), now costs you $31.44. The wine offered doesn't cost that much for the entire bottle back home. My wife and I also had a hot dog and a coke each one afternoon sitting at the pool. When they brought the bill I was shocked to see that 2 hot dogs and 2 cokes cost $52.60. Great hotel, but expect to really pay once you're there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo