We stayed at a Rosewood resort in Playa del Carmen last year and had a great experience, so when we decided to go to Cabo this year we booked at Las Ventanas. We had the best time. Where else could you attend a Super Bowl beach party complete with goal posts and watch humpback whales jumping in the Sea of Cortez at the same time. I swear this is true.
The location, facilities and weather were fantastic. We had a beautiful and well appointed suite, and the pool and beach facilities were great.
But the thing that set this resort above was the staff. They were without exception well trained, genuinely friendly and universally proud to be working at this resort. The resort has been open for 16 years, and we met staff who had been there since inception. They have a wonderful practice of awarding annual pins to staff who wear them proudly. Their pride shows through in everything they do.
Here are some notables. Our butlers Brenda and Tzitzi were caring and attentive. Mario Arriaga (Guest Experience Manager?) was seemingly ever-present in addition to being amusing and charming. Oscar Mondragon tutored us in the charms of tequila, and his pride and passion shown through. And, we had a very enjoyable conversation with Chef Guissot who was quite animated and entertaining.
We had a wonderful experience and plan to return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo