This was our 7th stay at this over the top resort. We splurged and booked the OF 1 BR Suite on the very end. On the 2nd day, We asked Mario for a tour of the new units on the Beachfront and the palatial new Presidential Suite. OMG, we immediately asked for an upgrade to the new BF Villas, and of course our butler, Saul, made it happen. We have stayed at top notch resorts around the world, but, hands down, this is the nicest resort ever. We found our spot in the two lounge chairs overlooking a massive private pool and spa, and virtually on top of the breaking waves of the Sea of Cortez. Planned dinners out were quickly cancelled as we simply didn't want to leave the suite, which at 3800 square feet or so, felt like a palace for two. And the new units went high tech, with automatic everything, even the master toilet. iPads to control things and look at menus, which we used extensively to order in room dining of food from the Sea Grill and main Retaurant. Amazing! We come back every two years but now can't wait to bring our adult children for the next celebration. The staff left nothing unturned, Saul was an amazing butler! Brian D.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo