I have been to Cabo San Lucas many times over the past 20 years, and for my last visit my husband and I were lucky enough to stay at Las Ventanas. I cannot imagine a better way to start the year than a 4-night getaway to this resort. The buildings and grounds are stunning, and we absolutely loved our room. Spending time on our terrace enjoying wine and and the sea view each evening was one of my favorite things to do each day. The pools are both stunning, especially the main pool. We loved the swim-up bar and tables built into the pool where you can enjoy drinks. The drinks at the pool were delicious, particularly the watermelon mojito.
We ordered room service two of the nights and were able to experience The Sea Grill and The Restaurant on the other two nights. The food we had in the restaurants was great, but we were a bit disappointed in the food we ordered from room service. The prices for food and drinks at the resort are very high, which is to be expected at this level of resort, but even coming from LA, we were still a bit surprised. You just have to tell yourself that you are staying at an amazing resort and you are on vacation and the prices don't matter. All of the employees we met including our butlers were great and very helpful, so overall service is great.
If you want an incredibly relaxing vacation in Cabo at an amazing resort with spectacular grounds and views, then definitely stay at Las Ventanas!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo