“Heaven on earth! God is Mexican!”

Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
London, England, United Kingdom
“Heaven on earth! God is Mexican!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This is my very first review ever and my motivation to do it so is that this place is fantastic!

I have never experienced anything like this before. The smell, the people, the space, the pools, the rooms, I mean everything! And the service, wow, I can't even mentioned everyone's names, but we had the best service ever! If you wish to find inner peace, love and take yourself into a completely level of greatness, you then should stay here!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank DanielaCecilio
MDLasVentanas, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear DanielaCecilia,

Thank you for writing your first review on our Resort. Your words mean a lot to all of us here in Las Ventanas al Paraiso and make us feel very proud.

Hasta pronto,

Resort Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (260)
Melbourne
Reviewed 21 August 2014

After driving down the Californian coast we finally arrived at Cabo which was what I had been looking forward to the most.
This trip was a long time coming. we had seen a segment on a local travel show "Getaway" about three years ago and decided this was the place for us. It certainly lived up to all expectations, in fact it was even better.
I can only echo what those before me have said - this place is perfect.
We were picked up at the airport and taken away promptly for the short trip to Las Ventanas al Paraiso. We were warmly welcomed by the staff and Eduardo our butler showed us to our gorgeous ocean front villa (101). It was divine - so private, right on the beach with an amazing view of the beach and ocean. I knew that we had made the right choice.
We ate at the Sea Grill, the main restaurant where there was a fabulous violinist playing and also at the Japanese restaurant. All meals were amazing. One night we had dinner in our room - not in our room exactly but at a romantic table set up almost on the beach in front of our villa. The candles were lit and the music was playing and it was one of the most relaxing dinners I have ever had.
The staff were amazing. Eduardo was the most fantastic butler - everything was done with perfection. The director of the resort was very personable and all of the staff smiled and looked as though they loved their job.
We went horse riding on the beach and that's about the most we exerted ourselves. The room was so beautiful with a lovely pool and spa that we had no desire to leave.
I am so glad that we had the opportunity to experience Las Ventanas al Paraiso and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Beach front villa 101 for privacy with great views. You feel like you are the only people staying at...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jane02
Dear Jane02,
Thank you very much for your review. I´m so pleased you enjoyed Villa 101, your romantic dinners and the violinist. Eduardo will surely be delighted to read your comments! Thank you for visiting us in our little paraiso and I hope we can continue pampering and creating the most romantic experiences for you.
See you soon!

Daniel Scott,
Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I spend a couple of months planning for this trip, and one of the hardest decision was to choose the Hotel.... there are a lot of very good options !!!! It came down to 2: Las Ventanas al Paraiso and One & Only Palmilla. It was a hard decision, but I am sooooo glad we went to Las Ventanas ! Everything was perfect !! We had an Oceanfront Junior Suite and Victor Navarro, our designated butler, made our trip a dream come true ! From Restaurant Reservations in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, to kayak & Snorkel and Diving trips !
The 3 Restaurants were incredible: We loved the seafood, ceviches, tequilas and extensive wine list......but the staff makes the difference !!!! They even found my husband sunglasses left at a store in Cabo San Lucas and Mario picked them up and surprised my husband the next day !
They even spoil you when you are at the pool, they bring you buckets of ice with water, then bring you fruit, ¨paletas¨, samples of margaritas, frapucchinos...even clean your glasses ! WOWW with the details !
This morning we asked to speak with the Resort Manager Daniel Scott to congratulate him and thank him for giving us 5 splendid days !
We hope to return very soon !!!

3 Thank esadafdz
Dear esadfdz,

I really appreciate you have taken the time to write such a detailed review of your stay at Las Ventanas al Paraíso. Knowing that you have enjoyed our service, our food, your suite and the little surprises by the pool motivates us to continue doing our best to create the most unforgettable experiences. Victor and the entire family of Las Ventanas are looking forward to welcoming you again in Paradise!

Hasta pronto!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We visited here on our babymoon earlier this summer. So much has already been said, but I would be remiss if I didn't add my two cents. The resort is beautiful, the food is great, and the service is nearly psychotic it is so perfect.

There are so few rooms and so many staff that you never want for anything. Sure, another 5* resort will have a pool attendant who will move your umbrella if you ask. At Las Ventanas, the pool attendant learns your sun preferences and moves your umbrella throughout the day to achieve your perfect sun/shade balance without you asking! You forgot something at home? No worries, your butler will go to the store and buy it for you for only a small service charge.

Mornings were my favorite. Get up early, sit on the balcony and wait for the butler to bring your coffee or tea at your previously agreed time. Call for room service and enjoy breakfast while listening to the ENORMOUS waves crash against the shore.

We left two nights for dinner, a mistake I would not make again. We enjoyed the food so much more at LV than anywhere else we ate.

Can't wait to return!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TexasLady7509
Dear TexasLady7509,

Thank you for taking the time to add your “two cents”, as you said. It means a lot to us.
We are glad to know you enjoyed the food, the service and everything at Las Ventanas al Paraíso.
Thank you for choosing our little paradise to celebrate your babymoon. We look forward to meeting your new addition on your next visit!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

If I were to spend my last days on earth at Las Ventanas, I would consider myself a lucky lady. It is absolutely breathtaking in every way. From the service when you first set foot at the airport to the moment they drop you off, everything is like a dream.

I came here with my mom for a girls trip and we could not have had a better experience. We were greeted at the airport by the hotels transportation service which made it very convenient considering we were a bit weary being two women and far from the resort. Upon arrival, we were given two delicious cocktails and taken on a tour of the AMAZING hotel grounds. The landscaping is incredible featuring hot weather plants (as a self proclaimed conservationist this was a huge plus in my book) that don't require much water. The pools are spectacular overlooking the ocean and we were almost hit in the head with the calm we felt. Our room was on a different level. It was huge! Beautiful decor, a fire place, and a balcony overlooking the ocean with a ton of privacy. Each morning we were greeted outside our door with our personal keeper who got us coffee, tea and cookies.

The main pool is the opposite of spring break which you may find elsewhere in cabo. The staff is at your complete beck and call sporting smiles on their faces the entire time. They come around to offer leg pillows, sunscreen, sunglasses and cell phone cleaning, Popsicles, you name it.

Every night we ate at the different hotels on the premises and unlike many hotels which have one good restaurant and a number of average ones, each restaurant at Las Ventanas was amazing. The Mexican sushi had to be my favorite. It was a bit less formal and the food was unique and well thought out.

The spa on premises is also fantastic. I opted for a Swedish massage and believe me it did not disappoint.

On our last night, we were left with a bottle of Mexican tequila to take home with us as a gesture of the hotel. It was a magical experience and I can't wait to come back with my boyfriend.

• Stayed September 2013
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I've traveled to over 50 countries and have experienced some pretty amazing hotels but Las Ventanas has become my favorite. We just returned from our 5th visit and as you can imagine the bar raises in your head between trips. I am happy to report we just enjoyed our most fabulous visit yet. The food remains amazing but more importantly, they have somehow increased their level of service to literally anticipate your needs. Can't say enough good things. We have stayed at all of the high-end hotels in Cabo. Las Ventanas is the best. The team there is awesome. They will not let you down.

Dear Brian R,

Thank you for your amazing review but most importantly, thank you for continuing to return to Paradise! We are very proud to be at the top of your list, as such an experienced traveler.
I will pass along your comments to our team – your family in paradise.
We are looking forward to pampering you on your 6th visit.

Warm regards,

Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Five absolutely amazing days. The property itself it amazing but the staff make the difference.

Every detail is well designed and perfectly executed from the moment you are greeted at the airport to the moment they drop you back off and help you check in for your flight.

1 Thank Greg A
MDLasVentanas, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Greg A,

Thank you for you wonderful review. We are truly glad you enjoyed your experience at Las Ventanas al Paraíso from beginning to end. I will share your comments with our team.
Hope we can pamper you again soon. Keep dreaming of paradise!

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Jose del Cabo
The Resort at Pedregal
The Resort at Pedregal
#3 of 70 in Cabo San Lucas
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive ...
#6 of 42 in San Jose del Cabo

Been to Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort? Share your experiences!