“Great service”

Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Palm Desert
“Great service”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our flight home was canceled so the airlines put us up for the night at the Best Western at the Airport. We were traveling with our son and daughter in law and our three grandsons.
The shuttle driver was great and handled all our luggage no problem.
At check in the front desk was friendly and our six year old grandson made sure they knew that it was his birthday. At dinner that evening the manager made a point to have a small gift a party hat and some cake with a nice birthday song for him. I thing that was so kind and shows great hospitality.
If you ever have your flight canceled or for whatever reason you need to stay at the airport for the night don't hesitate to stay here. Clean, clean, clean. It's only 6 months old.
The only thing that I can say negative about it is, it's not on the beach, but that's not what this hotel is about.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Good day,

I appreciate very much your comment, we wanted you to have a Thanksgiving dinner memorable and I can tell we made it true. Since we opened last June 2012, our main goal has been very clear: satisfied guest willing to come back any time with us. I wish we could have a small piñata for your grandson: your smiles give us energy to keep doing our work better each day.

Your comment will help bring attention to us, so we can show how attractive we can be for:
- those who travel further than the Los Cabos area and they prefer to drive during the day so they can admire the beauty of La Baja,
- for those who lost their flight,
- for those whose time-share does not coincide with their time share,
- for those who want to enjoy the highest privacity of Los Cabos.

Ivonne Gutiérrez Gómez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ontario
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were forced to stay near the airport in Los Cabos after a medical emergency forced us to miss our return flight.. This hotel was an exceptionally pleasant surprise. There are no dining alternatives to the the hotel dining room within walking distance. a blessing in disguise. The food and service excellent. Best ceviche ever in a restaurant. Do try the fish ceviche and decide for yourself. The hotel had the feel of a family run place. Constant smiles and greetings from all the staff. One incident highlights the attention to detail by the staff. I was walking to the desk to make an inquiry, a hotel employee was about 6-8 feet ahead of me, the employee arrived at the desk first. The desk person saw me and asked the employee to wait by holding up his hand gesturing a pause to the employee. The desk person dealt with me first. I was thrilled. This is just an example of the type of service and atmosphere that exists in this hotel. Kudos to management and the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Good day,

What a great comment! Thank you for helping us promoting our service and hotel. We can be very convenient for all guest under many circumstances, and I appreciate very much your words. Be sure I will tell all BEST WESTERN Aeropuerto staff how satisfied you are with our effort to make every single stay memorable.

I appreciate your preference and hope to see you soon.

Grants Pass, OR
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We got stuck a Cabo airport over night, luckily we found the Best Western across the street. Wonderful rooms and good prices. You must try their restaurant the food and Steaks are out of this world, this now will always be a stop over when is Las Cabo.

Room Tip: Ask for Senior Rate, does help
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Good day,

I loved your comment and daily we try very hard to make every single stay as your luckiest and most satisfied stay in Los Cabos under any circumstances. We want everyone´s attention so we can deliver a great memorable experience.

Our staff is willing to serve you soon, thanks for your preference.

Trinidad, Colorado
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled and American Airlines put us up at the Best Western outside the San Jose del Cabo airport. The service was outstanding.
We were met by the shuttle and taken directly to the hotel. The hotel looks stark on the outside but is brand new. The rooms were very clean. The beds were a bit hard compared to other Best Westerns I've stayed at but it was a short stay.
The airline paid for both dinner and breakfast. The service in the restaurant was very good. The good was decent.
If I get stuck at the Cabo airport again, I would be happy to spend the evening with the great staff at this Best Western.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank CO_sugarbear
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Good day,

I am glad you had a great experience at our property, no matter under the circumstances, but I would love more if you stay with us by your own choice. We are very atractive for those who have an early flight or late arrival. There is no better way to start or end your visit to Los Cabos then staying at Best Western Aeropuerto.

Once you stay with us, you will love us.
Odenton, MD
Reviewed 29 September 2013

If all Best Westerns were like this hotel, we would actually stay in one! My husband, 9 year old son and I stayed here one night before a return flight. The hotel is pretty much brand new, located next to the airport and even has a pool. The rooms are spacious, linens are high quality and the bathrooms were clean and modern. We ate at the onsite café, as this is the only place around to eat it. The food was good and well priced. It wasn't fancy or overly creative, but it was well prepared and tasty. We had breakfast the next morning too. Our wake up call and shuttle van to the airport were all on time and we had a great night of sleep. All the employees were friendly and helpful. The nightly rate was also fantastic. Can't complain about anything. For the value and location, it doesn't get better than this.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Good day,

It is a pleasure to receive such a great comment from you. We do our daily effort to give the best service ever to every single guest. We want to give an excellent memorable stay.

I appreciate the time you took to write about your experience with us, great comments like yours bring us more guests and we turn them to SATISFIED guests.

Feel free to contact me for further information,

Sunset, Texas
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Our flight was cancelled and we had to find a hotel at the last minute. We could not have been treated better. The manager had to call in staff at the last minute to accommodate an entire plane of tired hunger people. She was waiting on guest, providing everything she could.

Thank you for your kindness.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Good day!!!!!

That was an awesome complement, I really appreciate it and be sure all staff will know about it. Our daily effort is to make each one of our guest satisfied with our services and facilities and especially in those circumstances when our guest didn´t planed to stay with us, we do our best to change their negative experience into a happy and satisfied situation by staying with us.

Hopefully you will give us the honor to have you here with us one more time soon.

Ivonne Gutierrez
gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com
Weslaco, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I travel a lot and I had the chance to stay at this hotel. Honestly I don't like Best Western chain but this hotel surpassed my expectations.

Attention, cleaning, services, food... everything is flawless. It's a shame they don't have the amount of guests this hotel deserves.

I always complain about wifi at hotels but this is the second one I've found through my trips to north and Central America with TRUE constant uninterrupted high speed wifi. Congratulations!! a good hotel is not done by the chain brand but its people working there.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank DanielSigler
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Good day Mr. Daniel,

I am more than happy to hear our effort made you had such a great opinion about our hotel. I appreciate very much the time you took to place your opinion and it will help us to bring more guests with us and experience the comfort and tranquility of our facilities. Hope you have a great day and come back soon. Regards,

Ivonne Gutiérrez Gómez