“Beyond Generous!”

Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Victoria, Canada
“Beyond Generous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed 2 nights as the Best Western after a difficulty with our flight company leaving us stranded in the middle of the desert. We came desperately to the Best Western and the manger was so sympathetic and extremely generous when it came to helping us out of our struggle. The staff are all so friendly and they really went out of their way to make things easier on us! The rooms were clean and comfortable and there is a nice little pool as well. Beyond it all though It was so fantastic to receive that kind of genuine generosity from individuals who did not know u there. It was really refreshing and comforting. We felt very lucky and welcome at the Best Western. This is a hotel that really treats you well!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
BWAeropuertoCabos, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Good day Mrs Victoria,

I am more than pleased to know you are satisfied by staying here with us. Our daily effort is to make you and all guest happy by staying here with us under any circumstances.

We can not offer ocean view instead we offer personalized service willing to make you satisfied by staying at BEST WESTERN Aeropuerto.

Hoping to serve and see you soon.

Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed for one night in July 2014, as we had an early flight at the airport. I had the worst experience at check-in in decades. I gave Alondra my reservation information, which clearly stated the rate was $84 USD. She then asked for $105 USD. I showed her the reservation on my phone and she refused to honor the rate, saying it was in dollars. I said that I would pay in pesos and she charged by a ridiculously unfavorable exchange rate. I then said I would use a credit card to pay and she charged me more pesos on the credit card, saying there was a different rate that they charged. This was frustrating, to say the least. Since there were no other hotel options by the airport, I charged it on the credit card, figuring I could dispute the charge later. Alondra refused to give my companion her name and it was not until I took a photo of her that she called her manager and agreed to refund my credit card and honor the original reservation rate.

That said, the hotel itself was extremely clean, well maintained and conveinent to the airport. The pool and fitness center were immaculate. The room was comfortable and the shuttle service to the airport was timely and helpful. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant, but there were a number of people dining there. The wifi was very fast and there was a small kiosk set up downstairs to print boarding passes.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank WillaRosen
BWAeropuertoCabos, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Good day,

I would like to tell you how much we appreciate you for taking the time to write a comment regarding your recent stay at our property. We want you and all guest to feel happy, pleased, satisfied by staying with us under any circumstances.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked and didn´t like about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back soon to have a better experience with us.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com

We appreciate your preference. Have an awesome week.
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Five of us stayed here for one night.
We had been at Mag Bay for ten days, so it was really nice to get a nice, clean room with plenty of hot water.

We had changed our original reservation, and two of our group had no reservation. The night clerk was seriously confused, and I thought we were going to have a big problem with the rates. However, we persisted, and we finally got the original rates we were given. Take your printed itinerary!

Breakfast the next day in the restaurant was very good.

Hotel provided a shuttle for the five minute ride to terminal.

If you are driving, it's a bit difficult to find hotel entrance in the dark.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank JStuk
BWAeropuertoCabos, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Good day,

I am pleased to have your satisfaction with our facilities and service. Thank you very much for your great comment, Our location is very convenient for those - who travel further than the Los Cabos area and they prefer to drive during the day so they can admire the beauty of La Baja,
- who lost their flight,
- whose time-share does not coincide with their flight,
- who want to enjoy the highest privacy of Los Cabos.
Hoping to serve you soon. Regards,
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is reasonably priced and nice. Rooms are spacious. It feels so well maintained and clean. Mattresses are firm. Has an onsite pool and business center. And an airport shuttle. This is an easy place to stay with a late night or early flight.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank StLTiger
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
I loved your comment!

Especially your first line :) two words that describe your satisfaction after staying with us.

Thanks so much for sharing it here. Now more people can see we can be a great option for their next trip to Los Cabos.

Hope to have you back soon.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our tour stayed three nights at this hotel and it was an excellent experience. The staff was friendly and helpful reflecting the personality of the manager Sra. Ivonne Gutierrez Gomez. She found out that it was our 53rd anniversary and when we returned from dinner there were flower petals on our pillows and a basket of pastries. Very special.

Room Tip: The hotel is sound proofed so there was never any noise from the nearby airport. Our whole group was...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Great comment!

Our mail goal was to make your trip unforgettable and I can see we made it possible.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great comment but specially for staying with us.

Hoping to serve you soon. Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was. It was fairly obvious that the staff have pride in the hotel and care for the guests.

The food in the restaurant was great and shuttle care free and easy.

Would definitely stay again for a layover or early flight!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
All words help but good words help more.

Thank you for taking the time to write a good comment about our hotel. Even though we are not close to the beach we can be attractive for those who are willing to come to visit Los Cabos.

Our main goal is to get each guest´satisfaction.

Hoping to see and serve you soon.
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

An error on the Best Western website caused me to accidentally book the wrong night at this hotel, and I didn't realize it until I tried to check in the night before my flight back home. Hotel management said too bad. I had no choice but to pay for another night's stay. Since my stay, both the hotel management and Best Western Customer Care have been unresponsive and evasive toward my attempts to resolve their unacceptable manner of dealing with their own mistake. Hotel management says they won't issue a refund because they held the room for us yet won't disclose whether the hotel was at capacity on the night of the erroneous reservation. To make matters worse, the hotel restaurant was a JOKE. Worst food I had in Cabo and an unfortunate meal to conclude an overall great trip. Despite the server's indication to the contrary, the sea bass definitely had been frozen. It was also the worst smelling and worst tasting fish I have ever been served.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tshab
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Good day,

Your satisfaction is very important for us, I will find out about your inconvenience.

Our cancel policy is 24 hours before your arrival date, it will be an honor to receive and serve you any time.

Regards,