Hotel El Ganzo
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$680
US$548
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$409
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$237
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$549
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$284
  • Pool
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$812
US$725
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$898
US$878
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$455
US$340
HotelsClick
All reviewsrooftop poolbeach clubrecording studiodrunken sailorart installationssculpture gardenfree bikesterrace roomsushiflora farmshot tubquiet locationnew marinapuerto los cabossan josecevichemain restaurant
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I really enjoyed my recent stay at this hotel. The location is excellent if you like a peaceful place away from the crowds at Cabos San Luca. The infinity pool at the rooftop is amazing and you can see the marina and watch all the fishing boats that come in the afternoon with their catch.
Staffs here also provide great service. I agree with others who commented the food here is overpriced and better to eat at places nearby such as the Drunken Sailor, a few steps down. There are also places nearby that has great food such as Flora's farms and the Container.
The only thing I cautioned others who brought a package like I did that included the El Ganzo breakfast. It is really a continental breakfast that include coffee, juice, toasts with jam and a fruit plate. If you want a full breakfast, you will have to pay extra. My package also included the bike rental, which is an added bonus and useful to use as transportation nearby.
I did not use their spa because their sauna room was not in service and the prices are much higher than the places close by.
I would definitely come back to this hotel again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Quite honestly one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. The friendly and professional staff, expert attentive service, dreamy pool and jacuzzi, and comfortable rooms... My review can't do it justice. You need to experience it for yourself. Try to go on a weekend when there's a musical event, too. The resident artistic director, Mark, does a fantastic job bringing in only the finest, and the entire hotel is buzzing with artistic flare. Whether you catch a show or not, you could spend hours by the infinity pool just soaking up the view, and the private beach club - just a quick shuttle boat away - is also worth spending at least a few hours. DO NOT leave this area without dining at Flora Farms, nearby, and if you want a more casual but delicious meal, the Drunken Sailor with its tasty tacos and fresh ceviche is just a walk away. Seriously, though, try this hotel. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank worldtour2000
Reviewed 24 June 2013

for a little girls' weekend escape from los angeles we wanted a cool, hip, fun, classy hotel where like minded adults gathered. this is the place! the rooms are excellent. minimalistic décor with concrete floors and beds with crisp/soft white sheets and 4 huge pillows. rain shower. love the roof deck pool and hot tub.

we adore the music scene. Friday night the singer was excellent - acoustic. Saturday night we were treated by a terrific duo on the guitar and baby grand piano!

what's missing.,,, the food pretty much is a big disappointment and doesn't reflect the vibe of the hotel or the clientele. How hard can it be??? No wine, cocktail or tequila list! you'/re pretty much at their mercy. ate at The Container - a restaurant in the marina and was very pleased. the wifi is sporadic which doesn't help with work!

Instead of sunday brunch here head to flora's farms.

i'd come stay again. hopefully, they will fix things. shouldn't be that difficult!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I live pt on the East Cape and visit this hotel several nights a week. . .it is the only place for me to go now. Avery unique,wonderful artsy hotel with great views of the Marina and Sea of Cortez. not touristy or noisy. . I most enjoy the Wednesday Movie Club on the rooftop. . the wonderful music venue. . and outdoor extra large firepit where i have met a lot of new friends. Staff is very friendly and helpful. . and oh what good SUSHI¡

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The grounds were terrific. The staff was courteous and helpful throughout our entire stay. We were there for a total of 4 days and felt as if we were in paradise every second of every day. After visiting the for more popular and party driven, Cabos San Lucas, getting back to San Jose was like a breath of fresh, ocean air. Thank you to ALL of the staff!!!! Especially "Jerry" who made it possible for my wife and I to enjoy a last second boat ride out to the Arch and also arranged for us time in the late evening for our very own private beach. I will remember this forever and will ONLY visit El Ganzo when visiting Cabos.

• Stayed: June 2013