“Should not take 25 min to get a beer”
Review of La Osteria

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I will be brief.
1. 25 min to get beer
2. Food shows up and it was wrong, I ate it because I was starving.
3. It was cold
4. Bill came and it was wrong
Never will eat here again. I am a very patient person but this was assured.

2  Thank Rootsy L

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is where I get confused by my friends at Tripadvisor. How can this place be ranked in the 80s in San Jose del Cabo? Arriving in town late at night we drove by and it caught my eye. It was hoppin'. The next night we went for 6pm, our tummies were saying 8 (east coasters). We had the place to ourselves this night and it was magical. Beautiful courtyard, absolutely fabulous tapas. A night to remember. Go.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stumbled upon this place by chance and are SO HAPPY we did because it was easily the best meal we have had in a long time. The prices are great and the food is unreal. The burger and flank steak are probably two of my personal favorites. The setting is awesome and the live music was fabulous (not too loud)!! The outdoor setting and stellar food made for an incredible dining experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Absolutely loved this restaurant!!! The live music was very very good and the food was incredible! One of the highlights of our trip! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great food and an enjoyable ambiance

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We just stopped in for a drink before dinner elsewhere, after looking at the menu and some of the food being served around us I would definitely try this place out, also the staff were very friendly.