“Colonics, Lymphatic Therapy and much more in San Jose Del Cabo” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Provence Salon Spa Wellness

La Provence Salon Spa Wellness
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Colonics, Lymphatic Therapy and much more in San Jose Del Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I was delighted when I found this beautiful, serene spa in San Jose del Cabo last year. I went in after a friend suggested colon hydrotherapy as a part of my getting fit, eating well and feeling better routine. I signed up for a series of 5 colonics (1 per week) that the owner Laura suggested and I was amazed how much better I felt after the series of treatments was completed. My skin cleared up, I lost several pounds and I felt energetic. If you have ever thought about getting colon hydrotherapy this is the spa to go to for sure. Laura explains everything beforehand, she is very gentle and incredibly kind and put me at ease right away.

I have now become a regular client of La Provence Spa, hair color, hair cut, pedicures and waxing. This spa is tranquil and so relaxing, it's such a pleasure with the calming atmosphere and impeccable service that you receive at this spa.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank LoveCaboMx

Guadalajara, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa and Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is one of the best Spas in Cabo!!! I have been here for massages, facial, mani and pedi, hair cut and make up!!! It has an excellent and complete services menu and excellent staff. The owner, Laura, is so nice, she worked at Palmilla and she now has her own business, with great experience and knowledge she will pamper all your needs!! The place is really beautiful and relaxing! Absolutely a place you should not miss if you are in San Jose del Cabo.

Visited February 2013