“Location, Location, Location..and Weather”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of the house
Patio out side bedrooms Dinning area
Check Availability
Doubles bedroom
Kitchen
Stair way up and down
Back of the home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Demonsden
Chicago, Illinois
“Location, Location, Location..and Weather”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

While I am a senior reviewer on trip advisor, this was the first time that we rented a house so we were not sure what to expect. All I can tell you is that we will always look for a rental before a resort first, at least while visiting San Jose del Cabo. They always say Location, Location, Location and you don't get any better than with this house. The house is ideally located in the "Beverly Hills" area of San Jose and is literally minutes from the local grocery store (Mega), Walmart, Starbucks, the center of town and the public beach. The owner Chris arranged for the use of bikes while we were there that extended our exploration range to include the Puerto area. We wanted to get a feel for how it felt to live like locals, for the two weeks we were here, to see if San Jose is the place we wanted to retire to part of the year. Our experience with the house, the people, the area, the weather just confirmed that we are on the right track!

After reading the previous review I was a little worried and contacted Chris with my concerns. He told me that the house had just been opened up for the season and he was sorry that he had not come down himself prior to their visit. He assured me that everything would be in order for our visit. We found water in the pool. We found the house stocked with everything you could need. The house is large enough to accommodate three couples comfortably and laid out that each would retain a good amount of privacy. The house has a phone, cable television, internet if you choose to use them. It also has a beautiful view, across the golf course to the ocean and I preferred to watch that or walk to the beach.

The house is so close to town that we would find ourselves on impromptu "Cantina Crawls" several nights. This is where we discovered some of the hidden gems of the many restaurants, cantinas and personalities in the area (see my other reviews). We had some wonderful meals, great margaritas and made some good friends just steps from our front door. We are looking forward to booking this house again next year and one day meeting our future neighbor, Chris, in person.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Norhter california
Reviewed 7 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
7 Dec 2013
Hi,will send a new more thought out response,thanks Chris
Denver
Reviewed 16 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing