“Great”

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Food it's super good highly recommend if by any chance you come by cabos you should stopo by and ask for the cheff I belive his name was Alex

• Visited September 2013

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“Good food and they deliver!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Bajawok is food that is prepared fast, but not fast-food. Everything is fresh, they make their own pastas. A nice healthy lunch or dinner option in San Jose del Cabo. They are off the beaten path in the Monte Real area, but dont worry, they deliver!! Ask for the daily chef special, you wont be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ashpd78
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Flavors!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was recently in Cabo on vacation and heard about this place from a friend. (Asian food in Mexico made me think of Sushirrito in San Francisco (sushi burrito).) But what was incredible about BajaWok was that the real fusion of Asian flavors in the dishes. The chef spent time in Malaysia to learn the secrets of the cuisine so he knows his stuff. If you go to Cabo, stop by this place. The staff is really friendly and the food is delicious.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank t-dogg23
San Diego
“Unique and tasty flavors!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I came to Bajawok when my friend brought me here. At first, I was a little hesitant about eating pasta in Cabo, since everything here seems to be Mexican Seafood, but I was definitely happy we came! They had the fresh pastas hanging in the kitchen, and so many different variations of pasta dishes! From curries, to sweet and spicy. Everything was made fresh, and tasted so delicious, I didn't want to stop eating! I would definitely order in next time I'm staying at a resort. I guess they have delivery service, too!

• Visited May 2013
Oregon, Ohio
“I NEED TO COME BACK”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

this oriental food was totally fresh. we saw how the cheff prepared his own noodles at the moment was totaly autentic oriental good food also there is a guy they named fran he was really attentive thanks to all the staff. delivery service was fast we order some food from the hotel in a raining day was so good.

• Visited July 2013