“Good food, nice outdoor area”
Review of Retro Burger Bar - CLOSED

Retro Burger Bar
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2012 by the Tadd Chapman Restaurant Group, the Retro Burger Bar is one of best loved restaurants, serving some of the best burgers you can find anywhere in Los Cabos, Mexico. With 11 big-screen TVs, major sports games galore from around the world, a vast selection of beer and specialty drinks and live music in the weekends, there is something for everyone at the Retro Burger Bar.
“Good food, nice outdoor area”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came here for lunch one day and the food was very good. I had the Retro Burger and it had very good flavor. The only recommendation I would have is to switch the lettuce from arugula or ask for it light. The arugula was a little overwhelming the way it came. The fries were also very good!

My wife ordered the Granny Smith's Bacon Blue with a salad. She also really liked her meal. Both meals were very good portion so come hungry!

We sat outside on their patio to watch a World Cup game and it was a nice dining experience. I would definitely try to sit outside if you can.

Drink prices are reasonable and they make a good margarita!

1 Thank Justin W

Corona, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extraordinary experience!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The food was out of this world! Beyond excellent customer service - we will come back here multiple times during our vacation in Cabo every single year! Best nachos in town & fajitas were absolutely finger licking good! Our favorite place forever. Julio recognized us from our last visit & treated us like royalty!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Justsayceli
san francisco
“Good Bar, Good Burgers, Great Wings”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This restaurant is on the second floor of a building on San Jose Del Cabo's main street. The bar is well stock, there are numerous TV's with sporting events, and the food is reasonably priced. They also have an outdoor seating area overlooking the main street.

The burgers are generous and well cooked. The wings were surprisingly outstanding. The best I have eaten outside of Buffalo, New York. The traditional sauce is great and they have some other sauce concoctions that are different, but good.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank aliveinsf
Cancun, Mexico
“Love the shrimp tacos @ Retro bar!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I highly recommend this place if you like fish tacos.
The burger as well is good.
This is the place to go.
The staff very friendly & always treat us well.
Great atmosphere if you like to follow sports on TV, they have TV both inside & outside.

• Visited June 2014
Santa Ana, California
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

One of the best meals we had in San Jose! We originally came in to use the restroom and the atmosphere and the friendly service won us over. My friend and I ended up staying for a few beers and a late lunch. The beer was cold and the food was delicious! I definitely recommend the portobello burger. It was amazing. It was a fun place to hang out for the afternoon and Oscar's service was great! Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014