“Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry collection…a MUST see!!”

Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry
More attraction details
Owner description: Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry is a wonderful mix between fashion, luxury and art in San Jose Del Cabo. The designer studied in Italy and has been working in the business since a very young age which makes him quite an expert in his field. All the pieces of jewelry are very unique with the designer's signature. The best way to discover his pieces is definitely to stop by his showroom, visit his studio and of course let him explain his vision and his work.
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Everything that Edurado creates is a work of art! The store is stunning, showcasing each piece of jewelry beautifully. Meeting Eduardo was a wonderful experience and made buying my first piece of his jewelry a memorable one. My friend and I are hoping to host a show for Eduardo when he comes to Arizona in February. I am so excited to share his exquisite work with my friends!!

Margaux R, Owner at Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so very much Dawn, for this wonderful review.
Eduardo and I just bought our ticket for Tucson JOGS Gem show were we will be from the 30th January to the 4th of February before we fly to New York. Hopefully we can do something in this short period of time, Otherwise I guess we will be back with great pleasure!
We also wish you a very happy new year!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Everything about this store is just truly amazing. It starts with the bright turquoise facade combined with rustic wood, which caught my eye while I was walking down the main square in San José del Cabo and looked so inviting that I just had to step in. What a great choice. Inside the store i found some of the most unique and exquisite jewelry designs I have ever seen - modern design combined with traditional elements, all handcrafted by the owner, Eduardo Sanchez, himself. The jewelry collection ranges from rings to earrings, bracelets and necklaces. To polish that off the store also sells first class quality handbags. Eduardo and his fiancee were so kind, helpful and welcoming that within a short time I found probably the most beautiful earrings I now proudly own and a lovely new handbag. I will definitely be returning to this store when I visit Cabo again!

Margaux R, General Manager at Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Gabriela, Thank you very much for this very friendly review! We are glad to hear that you love the pieces you purchased with us and thrilled to know that you really enjoyed meeting us and discovering our collections. We look forward having you again in Cabo and maybe next time you will also visit our new store at Flora Farm.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I make it a point to come here every time I visit Los Cabos. Eduardo is an amazing artist with spectacular jewelry not only for women but for men too. The store is like no other in town - comfortable, air conditioned, and truly special. But more that that, Eduardo and Margaux are incredibly friendly and helpful, not just for helping you pick the perfect item, but for restaurant recommendations and local advice too!

Definitely worth a trip if you are anywhere near San Jose del Cabo.

1  Thank Tchoper

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate that you have visited us every time you have been in cabo, and that you have enjoyed our jewelry and show room. We hope to see you again soon in san jose and at our second location which is at beautiful Flora Farms!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I first purchased a bracelet from Eduardo Sanchez about 4 years ago when he was first getting started. I have been a fan of his ever since! One of a kind pieces that are beautiful, quality and unique. Known for his designs using coins which he incorporates into necklaces, earrings and bracelets- all his pieces are show stoppers! If you are in San Jose, don't miss his shop on the main square or his new store at Flora Farms. His pieces at the One & Only and Esperanza are purchased practically the day they come in, so if you see something you like, you better get it while you can! Thank you, Eduardo, for my beautiful pieces - I love wearing them and always get so many compliments!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoy your pieces and have been returning to Eduardo Sanchez over the years! We hope to you see you again soon in san jose del cabo and at our second store in Flora Farms!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This store is well worth the search! It is nestled on the right side of the main square in San Jose del Cabo and boasts some of the most beautiful handcrafted items from jewelry designed from pesos and other coins, to fun scrabble inspired jewelry, top notch hand bags and handmade soaps. Owner, Eduardo Sanchez, handcrafts the jewelry and each one is unique and fantastic. His fiance, Margeaux, handcrafts each handbag for a one-of-a-kind upscale design. Eduardo and Margeaux are friendly and fun. You can tell they enjoy their crafts, and they take time to get to know their customers. We purchased a beautiful blue star sapphire for my husband while we were there, and it is truly a remarkable piece. Eduardo remade the ring to fit my husband's hand rather than just size the existing ring. He turned it around in less than 24 hours and offered to deliver it to our resort before we left.

The store itself is lovely as well, an old home turned store that has amazing character. Eduardo and Margeaux's style is evident and their touches make it a lovely showroom. The courtyard behind it is gorgeous as well. You go in a customer and leave as friends. We look forward to seeing Eduardo & Margeaux on our next trip and certainly wish them the best in their upcoming nuptials!!

1  Thank luv2gogogo
Margaux R, General Manager at Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you so much Susan for this warm- hearted review! We feel very blessed to get to know people like you as part of our job! What more can we ask for?!
We hope to see you again soon in San Jose del Cabo or maybe one day in Louisville, now that you told us so much about it we want to visit!