“I'm going back”

Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry
More attraction details
Owner description: Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry is a wonderful mix between fashion, luxury and art in San Jose Del Cabo. The designer studied in Italy and has been working in the business since a very young age which makes him quite an expert in his field. All the pieces of jewelry are very unique with the designer's signature. The best way to discover his pieces is definitely to stop by his showroom, visit his studio and of course let him explain his vision and his work.
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Not only is his work beautiful, but he's a font of information about native opals and was only too happy to share his knowledge. I purchased a beautiful pair of earrings with black and fire opals for my wife. Now we're both headed to SJC and his shop is going to be on the must-do list.

Margaux R, Owner at Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you enjoyed the piece you purchased. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We visited both of Eduardo's gallery's in Cabo San Jose, and were most impressed with his novel and elegant creations. My wife was enamored with his hammered earrings attached to a small coin in gold and silver; they came home with us. Our friends also purchased custom cufflinks as a gift, and Eduardo couldn't have been more accommodating. Both shops are beautifully laid out, with interesting displays, as well as artisan handbag/clutches with Equardo's signature coins, used as a clasp. In particular, go to the Flora Farms shop, and enjoy his creations in tandem with a wonderful meal.

Thank you so much David for the kind review! We are delighted that you enjoyed both our locations. As well as your earrings and cufflinks! Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it! We hope to see you again in Cabo.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

For the best selection of jewelry in Cabo, there is no comparison to Eduardo Sanchez's collections. All of his pieces are one-of-a-kind and hand made from the highest quality silver and semi-precious stones. His truly unique style sets his pieces apart from mere jewelry to exceptional pieces of art. If you are looking for something really special for yourself or a loved one, don't waste your time in downtown Cabo San Lucas (it's over priced, unoriginal, and low quality). Eduardo offers exclusive pieces that are like nothing I have ever seen. I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Thank you David for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate it! We are so happy that you enjoyed our Jewelry and Show Room. We hope to you see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Everything that Edurado creates is a work of art! The store is stunning, showcasing each piece of jewelry beautifully. Meeting Eduardo was a wonderful experience and made buying my first piece of his jewelry a memorable one. My friend and I are hoping to host a show for Eduardo when he comes to Arizona in February. I am so excited to share his exquisite work with my friends!!

Margaux R, Owner at Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so very much Dawn, for this wonderful review.
Eduardo and I just bought our ticket for Tucson JOGS Gem show were we will be from the 30th January to the 4th of February before we fly to New York. Hopefully we can do something in this short period of time, Otherwise I guess we will be back with great pleasure!
We also wish you a very happy new year!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Everything about this store is just truly amazing. It starts with the bright turquoise facade combined with rustic wood, which caught my eye while I was walking down the main square in San José del Cabo and looked so inviting that I just had to step in. What a great choice. Inside the store i found some of the most unique and exquisite jewelry designs I have ever seen - modern design combined with traditional elements, all handcrafted by the owner, Eduardo Sanchez, himself. The jewelry collection ranges from rings to earrings, bracelets and necklaces. To polish that off the store also sells first class quality handbags. Eduardo and his fiancee were so kind, helpful and welcoming that within a short time I found probably the most beautiful earrings I now proudly own and a lovely new handbag. I will definitely be returning to this store when I visit Cabo again!

Margaux R, General Manager at Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Gabriela, Thank you very much for this very friendly review! We are glad to hear that you love the pieces you purchased with us and thrilled to know that you really enjoyed meeting us and discovering our collections. We look forward having you again in Cabo and maybe next time you will also visit our new store at Flora Farm.