Well, back for a 4th time, this last time as the new Hyatt Ziva All / In.
- Still a fantastic beach to walk for an hour each way in either direction even though the sand has shifted on the beach, kind of 2 tiered, the color of the ocean is not like PV or Mazatlan, very blue, huge waves and I have never seen an inch of seaweed, and I walk a lot of beach
- Great food if you just ask, down at the beach restaurant during the day, slice you Ahea tuna, cook it fresh, no oil as many slices as you want, avocado stuffed with tuna, can't beat it, sure there is the other food, but the choice is yours, as everyone has stated, the walk in restaurants, can't believe more hotels do not go this route.( the last thing you want to do on a holiday is to plan or worry 3 and 4 days ahead when and time your going to eat,( IM ON A HOLIDAY )
- great buffet breakfast, the old ten egg white omelet stuffed with all your veggies, of course with no oil, converted many people on this meal.
-they gave me the top floor again, thanks for that plus again, everything worked well in the room and once again the beds are great
- as it may take up to a year to implement any or all the changes they want, the things I noticed, fresh towels are rolled up on each chair around the pools, no towel cards, no having to pre book restaurants, check in took 30 sec, the big one, the infinity pool out front is always heated to a comfortable temperature
-best gym/fitness area, along with cleanliness ( great balance of various cardio, free weights and machines of 50 holiday hotels I've stayed in by far and air conditioned
- ran into many of the original employees and all had recognized me and came up and greeted themselves and acknowledged me in returning again, nice touch
- their are corporate events here, hit and miss, it is a 6 to 700 room hotel and this probably was one of the reasons Hyatt purchased it from the Barceló, being so big they still have room for the weddings and the average Joe like me
- all areas are very clean, they have done away with the in room free flat screen internet but it is available in the gift shop for 3 dollars a half hour, how the wireless is for your personal computer I couldn't say
- 2 things to do, tour the arch ,lovers beach/and walk through to divorce beach and check out the huge, huge waves there. very rare to be that close to big boomers like that, parasailing from the boat at medano beach, very safe and the view or the arch marina and beach are the best of, bar none, heh, and I beat the ringer in push ups at the beach bar on Medano beach, lol they dared me.
-yes it is quite at night past 9 ish, but if one wants you can go into Cabo
- as others have written, Cabo good to see, day or night, San Jose, totally different, mega 2 minutes away for anything,
just a great relaxing holiday, thanks everyone at the Hyatt Ziva, will be back again, stayed April 10 to 17 2014
was a steep price for single supplement out of Alta at the time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront. This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo