It was our first trip to Cabo, and we picked a great hotel. We are big fans of Hyatt and wanted to try an all-inclusive resort.
The hotel is beautiful, grounds are immaculate. The staff were very friendly and very attentive.
The pools were great, loved the swim-up bar. We favored the adults only pool since we did not have children, but it was a pretty quiet atmosphere. We do enjoy a bit more "life" so we ended up at the family pool area.
The food was excellent, the buffets were the best we have had at any resort. There was so many food choices, all kinds of ethic foods, something for everyone.
The beach is beautiful, however I had never seen a "black" flag on the beach indicating deadly swimming conditions. Glad to see the no one ventured into the water. Just pretty to look and walk along.
The only negative thing that I can say was that our room needed to be updated. I understand that the hotel is in a transition period. Our room had some cosmetic issues but nothing major and it did not in any way dampen our stay. It was clean, but had old furnishings and some broken marble in the bathroom. I hope that with time, the rooms will be more in line with the Hyatt standards that we have seen in their other resorts.
I would not hestitate to stay here again. Really loved our vacation to Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront. This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo