Hyatt Ziva is a beautiful resort that is nicely landscaped and groomed, very clean, and great pools! However....they certainly need to work on their customer service.
The staff seemed quite bitter and almost seemed "put out" when they had to serve us. The chip on their shoulder got old fast! After all we did pay to visit their hotel. The waiters at the pool bar were annoyed with everyone all the time. They made the drinks so sweet they were practically unbearable to drink.
The restaurant food wasn't bad (if u like buffets) and the kids were happy with the choices however the meat was not very good and either was the cream and butter. The teppanyaki grill was great and the fried rice was fantastic!
Another huge issue I had with hyatt Ziva is how the whole place shut down at 8 o'clock and their was NOTHING to do. They do have a show going each night but that gets boring after the first day. A little live music and a dance floor down by the pools would have been nice. Or just anything to liven the place up when the sun goes down.
I would only give this place a 3 star mostly for their bad attitudes and mediocre food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront. This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelbag, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo