We travel mostly to Europe or Hawaii on our vacations, so we don't usually have the option to stay at an all inclusive. So glad we decided to try it on a four day trip to Cabo. A pleasant experience from beginning to end.
The open air lobby is beautiful, with a great ocean view. The check-in process was was quick. We are platinum members, so we went to the desk on the right and avoided the lines. Kevin checked us in and we decided to upgrade to a swim-up room by the adult pool. Only a 30 minute wait till the room was available. Not bad since we arrived early - around noon. We were given bracelets, so we could enjoy the amenities until our room was ready. Claudia and Marco introduced themselves and made us feel welcome.
The swim-up room was fabulous. It was great being able to hang out in the pool and be so close to our room. There is not a swim-up bar at the adult pool, but servers were continuously walking through the area. Laura at the poolside bar really stood out with her exceptional customer service. We never had a long wait for food or drinks at the pool.
Our favorite restaurants were the Japanese (great tuna roll) - we dined there twice, and the French. We also enjoyed the Hacienda Steakhouse by the beach for lunch. For breakfast, the buffets have a wide variety of choices (the two connect). We really liked the made to order omelets and the green smoothie.
We are looking forward to our next stay at the Hyatt Ziva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront. This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo