6,046 results
All reviews coco loco coffee house la plaza french restaurant adult pool martini bar bon vivant sports bar international buffet tacos all inclusive resort club level main pool beautiful resort los cabos ocean view swim up room
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Please refer to my comments aboutnour food experience.
It is disappointing that the signs at the pool stating " do not reserve lounge chairs" is not informed. Every day I saw empty loungers for many hours. Why have the signs if you are not going to enforce.
We asked for a happy anniversary banner to be put on our friends who we were traveling with door and it was not done.
Was very surprised to see open welding being performed in lobby with no regard to guests safety.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
diegomadrigal, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear glp0526,

Thank you for your time writing this feedback, it makes us improve our quality and deliver a better product for our guests. I'm really sorry we were not able to meet your expectations, but know that we will be reinforcing these areas so it won’t happen again, I hope you could give us another chance so we can get you right this time, you are always welcome at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, we hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Loved this place. I could make this an annual vacation destination for life!!!! The food and drinks were great. The staff were all very accommodating and pleasant. A place for everyone, kids pool, adult quiet pool and young adult pool where the music is loud and ready for the party to begin!!!

Dear joyceh913,

Please! Make it an annual vacation, we will be more than happy to welcome you! Thank you for your wonderful comments we really appreciate it, I'm glad you had a great time with us, that’s our goal, to get a big smile from all our guests. Hope we meet again real soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just returned from here. We had an awesome time! The grounds are beautiful and we enjoyed the best customer service. Gustavo went above and beyond to make sure we had the best trip! All the food exceeded our expectations- especially the Dozo and the taco carts by the pool, great drinks too! All the staff were incredibly delightful and happy to help with anything that we needed. I would recommend this place to everyone! Don't miss out on beach volleyball!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Casey S,

I’m glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as much as we enjoyed having you here, I'm delight to know that our food exceeded your expectations, our chef and the team behind him work really hard. I hope we get the chance to have you back really soon, we will be looking forward to it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family