6,046 results
All reviews coco loco coffee house la plaza french restaurant adult pool martini bar bon vivant sports bar international buffet tacos all inclusive resort club level main pool beautiful resort los cabos ocean view swim up room
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Our trip to the Hyatt Ziva was amazing, the food was wonderful, the hotel was extremely clean, and the service was phenomenal. There were many outstanding workers. One that particularly stood out was Francisco S.S. He served our family breakfast everyday of our trip, he was extremely attentive, friendly, and kind. The restaurant we ate at did not serve cappuccinos, so he went out of his way to bring my family cappuccinos every morning from the coffee shop upstairs. Thank you for being wonderful and making our trip amazing. ☺️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Francisco S, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Cholagh Family,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos once again as host for your recent vacations and specially for taking the time to share with us a review.

We are delighted to know your whole experience at our All-Inclusive Resort exceeded your expectations mainly due the genuine service from the heart you received from our colleagues and the facilities and accommodations of our resort.

On behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The Hyatr Ziva is a gorgeous hotel, beautifully appointed, with beautiful pools. However, the most outstanding feature is the warm, welcoming, attentive staff and caring managers. They truly want to make your vacation as smoothe and enjoyable as possible. The choice of food is extensive and the day excursions hotel helps arrange are unique and plentiful. Rodrigo De La Pena who is excursion manager could not be lovelier! Only one negative is that as in many all inclusive hotels the guests occasionally drink way too much and their behavior can be intrusive. I had difficulties with drunk neighbors making sleep impossible, but Senor Ignacio Rivera, hotel manager responded immediately to move our room and was exceptionally kind! This is a great location for vacation though the beautiful beach is not for swimming.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy H

Dear Nancy H,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and specially for taking the time to share with us a review.

We are delighted to know your whole experience at our All-Inclusive Resort exceeded your expectations mainly due the genuine service from the heart you received from our colleagues, the outstanding views and the quality and taste of the food and beverages.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We booked 4 night at Hyatt Ziva Los cabos as we have never been. I booked a master double pool view only to be surprised that we had a master double ocean view( and pool too) where you could hear the waves crashing on the beach. I booked private transfer from the airport to the hotel. If your not wanting to deal with your own transportation call the hotel they will arrange it for you. I also emailed the hotel about freezing any fish that we caught on our trip and they said they had a place to store it. Check in was fast and easy and our room was ready by about 130pm. The room was beautiful with a great view and you could hear the waves crashing against the shore even with the door closed. When you hear people book all inclusive they always complain about the food. Well at this hotel let me tell you the food was top notch at all the restaurants and buffets. The street tacos by the pool were exceptional and now that were back home I could go for more. The pool waiters will even go get your food for you. The pools were clean and not crowded and the foam party was a lot of fun. The only complaint ( and I hope the hotel staff reads this) is that people go down at 8am throw a towels on the best chairs with a hat or a book and leave. I went down for a muffin and a drink at 9am and more than half the chairs were taken and not one soul around or in the pool. The hotel needs a couple of cabana pool staff roaming and removing the stuff so the guest how are actually at the pool can get a chair in the water and it does not sit empty till late afternoon. If you are wanting to go to Cabo San Lucas the cab ride will cost you 40usd each way. There is a big store around the corner (similar to a super walmart or target and very safe to walk to) if you forget anything. The Hyatt Ziva staff did an excellent job from the time we checked in until the time we left. I thank you for a wonderful time and we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank ChrisH6028

Dear Chris H,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and for taking the time to share with us a review.

It is a true delight to know by your wonderful comments that the food, facilities and accommodations exceeded your expectations. On the other hand, we are proud to know the service you received was the genuine service from the heart.

On behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family had a wonderful time at the resort. Plenty of sitting on the beach and the pool area. The staff were very friendly and attentive. We stayed in a pool side room. The rooms are extra large with plenty of storage for clothing, including 2 closets.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank KarenAccordino
Francisco S, General Manager at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear KarenAccordino,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and for taking the time to share with us a five stars review.

We are glad to hear you and your family had a wonderful time at our all Inclusive resort mainly due the genuine service our colleagues provide.

On behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I booked a room through booking.com. Two weeks later, booking.com called and said Hyatt Ziva wouldn't honor the price and it would now be an additional $600 for 4 nights. I complained to Hyatt corporate and they sent me to local management. The reservation manager said that upper management would not honor the rate. I saw that the general manager of the hotel, Francisco Silva, often responds on trip advisor, so I emailed him directly. He would not respond to my emails. I tried several times. When I arrived at the resort last week, I asked again about the confirmed price being honored and was told "no". I asked for Mr. Silva to call me and I never received a response. I would expect more from a Hyatt. We were attending a destination wedding on site or I would have cancelled completely. I suggest that everyone be cautious in booking since a confirmed price was not honored.

Stayed: June 2018
12  Thank LeoR
Francisco S, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear LeoR

We are sad to inform you this problem with rates is out of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos control and is a problem with the portal where the reservation was made.

We always seek for the benefit of our guests and we want to provide an excellent service, that is why we are sorrowful with this situation as it is something beyond our range.

We are sincerely sorry for this situation that is affecting our guests and genuinely hope this is resolved as soon as possible.