We came with friends who own the time share at Club Regina. They had never been at this location so no one knew what to expect. The resort is lovely, very clean. Open air lobby, staff is friendly and helpful. There are full kitchens in the suites...go to Walmart/Sams/Costco to stock up. Having cereal/muffins etc on hand in the morning is great, and snacking during the day is ideal if you brought your kids.
VERY hilly, walking around the resort is exercise not relaxing. Set on the top of a cliff, to get to the beach you wind down in a spiral...to get back up, it is a trek. You can call for a pick up in a golf cart type vehicle to take you around the resort, but if it is raining they aren't running. BTW: non swimmable beach!! don't be an idiot and climb rocks or swim here.
Rooms are very clean with a full bath for each room including main living area. Beds were AWESOME, very comfortable. Maid service on a daily basis is an extra cost, but worth it. View from balocony unbeatable, I enjoyed the sunrise with coffee every morning.
Food in restaurants mediocre at best...and overpriced. Service on the slow side. I would recommend eating off site.
20 minute cab ride ($38) to Cabo, and 10 minute cab ride to San Jose. This is the main downfall...going back and forth is expensive. So consider renting a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Los Cabos is temporarily closed and will re-open September 1, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Regina Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Regina Los Cabos
- Resort Regina Los Cabos
- Club Regina Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo