The wife and I decided to take the kids to Mexico for the first time and a friend let us use their timeshare since they had points that were going to expire. We booked two one bedroom suites approx. 60 days in advance for a one week stay in early May. We requested them to be next to each other so the kids could have one(they are 14, 14 and 16 year old boys). We also requested rooms close to the beach. They had said that they could not guarantee rooms together or specific locations but they would work hard to try to honor our request. The rooms we received ended up being next to each other and right above the largest pool and very close to the beach(just a short walk). The view of the ocean, beach, pool and the adjacent Westin property was outstanding. I was a little worried about how we would get around in the resort with the golf cart service but we found that it was easy to use. We would call and the cart was at your room usually within 5-7 minutes. We used the valet service for our rental car and when we would request a cart ride from our room to the lobby, our car would be there waiting for us. All of the resort staff was very professional and friendly. We mostly ate away from the resort just because we like exploring but the one time we had the breakfast buffet, we found it to be of good quality.
The rooms were very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Their is enough kitchen utensils, pots and pans to prepare most meals although we only used it to prepare a couple of breakfasts.
We all agreed that we would go back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Los Cabos’ is a beachside resort located just a short drive from San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos’ two main towns. The resort sits at the intersection of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean, a major migratory site for whales and dolphins. In fact, it’s not unusual to see whales breaching in front of the resort from November to March. Club Regina Los Cabos’ gorgeous views and fantastic location makes it a great place to stay during your adventure in Baja California Sur. The resort’s orange adobe walls perfectly complement Los Cabos’ rugged desert terrain, and every room faces the sea, most offering fantastic views of the crystal clear waters of the Sea of Cortez. Each unit features flat-screen TVs and either jetted tubs or kitchenettes. Two on-site restaurants, a coffee shop & bar, and four swimming pools (two with their own bar) give guests plenty to enjoy during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Regina Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Regina Los Cabos
- Resort Regina Los Cabos
- Club Regina Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo