we went with anoyther couple. it was what we were looking for.. Rooms were clean. we had a room with a kitchen.. every night we had drinks and then went out to eat. Pool was clean but cold. staff was great. we are coming back this year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two small towns of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas merely accent the southern peninsula, a unique natural landscape that needs to be experienced once in a lifetime. Connected by a 33 kilometer corridor, San José del Cabo is charming, traditional and the more creative "pueblito" while Cabo San Lucas offers everything brash, bold and Hollywood. Park Royal guests get easy access to both worlds in enormous apartment style suites in a self-contained resort setting. Of course, the entire Los Cabos area is at your fingertips. Guests arrive for more than 12 world famous golf courses, more beaches than you'll know what to do with and boat tours, whale tours, desert tours and trips to a landscape (and a seascape) unlike anything else you've ever experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Royal Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Park Royal Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo