My husband and I traveled with 7 other couples to Cabo Azul for a week's vacation. The resort is fantastic and definitely worthy of 5 stars. We had a 2 bedroom condo with partial ocean view and it was cleaned with towel replacement twice a day - housekeeping will even do dishes and run the dishwasher! The concierges were outstanding, especially Pedro. Both the condo and the resort were spotless at all times, including the pools and restaurants.
We did the time share presentation, but did not buy. They are pushing hard to sell time shares in order to finish construction on the hotel, so the deals are good. We said no several times and the sales pitch lasted longer than the promised 90 minutes, but we did not feel that we were treated any differently after saying no and our incentives for participating were well worth it.
We did not eat at Javier's but had an outstanding breakfast buffet one morning and had pretty good to excellent meals at Flor de Noche - mostly lunches.
Our only complaint was with the Wedding Planner - several messages were left and none were returned. The day of the planned event, the bride was walking to the PUBLIC beach for the ceremony and was stopped and told the wedding could not take place because another bride was getting married (at a different time) at the resort. The ceremony went ahead after much quibbling and then we were not permitted to take any photos on the property even though we were all staying there and the bride and her party were on the beach by then. Several staff we complained to told us that we should have taken pictures anyway, but it was rattling to say the least. We told the front desk and the concierge upon check in that we had a wedding couple with us and no one said anything about the troubles we ran into a couple days later. This is why I put 3 stars for service. There was no reason whatsoever that multiple messages at the US number and the Mexican number were not returned.
Other than that, we had no troubles and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo