Getting there: Takes 20 mins from airport to the resort. Take one of the cabs; we took TransCabo and they charged $40 more than what a local cab would have charged.
Once in the resort: We had three tired children with us, but our 'personal concierge' wanted to walk us through his time share pitch. He made it quick and we declined.
Rooms: were nice and spacious...lighting in the 2nd room was horrible though. Not ideal when you have kids.. the master bedroom was great though. The views and sounds of the ocean were nice too.
Pools: were the highlight of the trip...everyone had fun
BUT....on the 3rd day, the water valve in the kitchen broke and started flooding our kitchen. Had to hold it down and got some electric shock from the insinkerator. Called house service; they were quick to arrive and fix the issue. The plumber apologised for the inconvenience and left. I would have expected our personal concierge to at least contact us and make sure we're ok..no such luck...they're only there as glorified sales associates. Very disappointing from that perspective.
I would still recommend the resort for folks with no kids. For families with kids, go with an all-inclusive resort with lots of kids activities.
Also, no internet anywhere except a limited part of the pool (50 yards radius from the hotspot)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo