I am an avid traveler to Cabo/San Jose at least few times a year, but have never been in the month of September, In a quick note, this seems to be the maintenace month for some hotels due to it
being the low season and tropical weather.
With that said, Cabo Azul should notifie their guests of any maintenace or major construction projects that are being done at the time of a guests stay. When we arrived, we were very disapointed to hear the main pool bar and restaurant was closed and under construction!
upon walking to our room, they failed to let us know the chapel was under maintence as well,
so what was to be an expected beautiful landscape, was tarnished by scaffolds, sanding,
air compressors and hammering. Getting away to relax by a pool was not going to happen!
They did not offer any discount due to the maintenance either! Management could really care
Rooms are very spacious, beds are nice, but the pillows are horrible! you feel like you are sleeping
on a brick! Couches are very uncomfortable and hard! Seems like these are easy fixes they should
take heart to!
Location is great, the town of San Jose we loved! It might be worth another try during a different
month, but, this las trip was no Luxury Vacation, and am a little gun shy to try and stay with them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo