We are on our last night of a 3 night stay here at Cabo Azul. We stayed closer to CSL for the 1st 4 nights of out trip at Hacienda Encantada.
Cabo Azul is just simply amazing! From the lobby, to the rooms, food, beach, access to activities and downtown San Jose, all just perfect!
We had a 1 bedroom, first floor unit that was right next to the pool. Since we had 2 small kids (5 & 3), this made for very easy trips from the pool and back. They also have these pods out at the pool which really made it easy for families, especially if you have any that need naps.
The beach goes on for miles in front of the resort! We are visiting during a slow time, so I can't speak for busy times, but there were times we practically had the beach to ourselves.
The access to activities, food and the stores is also great from this resort. It's a $5 can ride into downtown San Jose (food and shopping options galore!). We walked to the swim with dolphins activity. Just walk out to the beach and there's people doing horse rides on the beach (we paid $40 for 2 horses).
We didn't have that high of expectations for the resort food, but we were pleasantly surprised. The onsite bakery has sandwiches, pizzas, tons of baked goods and gelato. We also ate at the poolside bar/ restaurant quite a few times and enjoys their food. Quite a few restaurant options directly across the street if you want other options but you don't want to go into downtown.
We can't wait out next trip back, love the area and the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo