The grounds at this resort are pristine! It is obvious that they spend a significant amount of time keeping this resort clean and updated. From the minute you check-in, the staff is attentive to your needs. Jonatan L, Leon, and Anna were absolutely awesome staff! The bell boys is front were also very helpful when assisting with groceries and getting our rental car.
The food at the resort was also excellent. We ate several times for lunch at the swim up bar. The tacos, taquitos, and sushi were very well prepared and delicious. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, they have taco specials. The complimentary chips and salsa were also top notch.
Out of all the resorts we have stayed at, this had the best pool. It's absolutely huge. The "cocoons" by the pool were also excellent to relax in. The rooms were also very nice. All rooms have a new ihome radio, 2 flat screen tvs, a full kitchen, and a great shower and hot tub for 2 people comfortably.
The only concerns we had about the resort was that the drink prices were on the high end. Unless you take advantage of 2 for 1 happy hour from 3-5, most drinks are $10 plus each. Another concern was the lack of channels in the room. We came during the FIFA World Cup and we couldn't get the games in the room. If we wanted to stay at the resort, you had to watch the games at Javier's and spend $6 for a beer (they automatically include tax and tip for every drink).
Overall, this is a world class resort and we would definitely return! Thank you to everyone at Cabo Azul for making this a memorable trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo