Celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary here this past week (wed-sun). Can't say enough good things about this resort. Had room 2103 (ground level with the pool) which was super convenient to walk out bedroom and 5 steps from main pool. Booked through Orbitz with round trip transfers. Once we got through the gauntlet of time share folks, driver was standing waiting, super easy. On site we ate at Javiers (twice), Flor de Noche (twice) and used the cafe for breakfast and lunch. All were great. Bought a few things in the market on site which were overpriced but didn't really care. Had the 2BR suite and room was perfect. Not one complaint. Service was a bit choppy by the pool a couple times but overall everyone was spot on. Main pool was pretty warm but used the adults only side pool one day and it was cooler as it was in the shade. Ventured downtown one day to look around and went to Wild Canyon Tortuga Zip Lines. Zip line was fantastic. Other than zip lining again, we likely won't leave the resort. No need to as it is that good. Had a couples massage on the beach under the hut and was the highlight of our trip. Although many told us not to do the time share presentation once they offered us dinner at Javiers, 2 50 min massages plus a 3 day/2night certificate to a US Diamond property we decided to do it anyway. It was a huge pain in the ***. Lasted over 2 hours and you know the rest. So, the freebies were nice but may or may not do again.
We also at at La Forchetta, directly across the street for some italian, and it was excellent. Went to Retro Burger Bar in San Jose and it was ok, not great. Nice place to catch a game. We walked to and from Retro Burger Bar through the heart of San Jose and it was nice. Lots of local flare, safe location. All and all can't wait to return. Truly an exceptional resort from top to bottom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo