My boyfriend and I aboslutely fell in love with the resort and the resort really made our stay in the Cabo area wonderful. Our package included airport transportation and the shuttle was there when we arrived. Check-in was a bit hectic because there was a lot of people arriving at the same time. We were taken to the concierge who explained everything about the resort and the various activities offered in the area. I'm not sure if it's because we're young or if it was just that concierge, but she did not even mention anything about the timeshare or in any way push for us to attend a presentation/tour. She provided us with the vouchers included in our package (2 drinks plus $75 dining certificate). She just told us to contact them for whatever we arrangments or assistance we need. We were then taken to the inside of the resort and I just could not stop smiling because of how beautiful everything was.
The staff was wonderful the entire time, always smiling and asking if there is anything we needed help with. The villa is beautiful. We spent hours near the pool in one of the pods which is great for people with easily burned skin. The only thing that bugged me a bit about the resort was the dim lighting (sometimes I just want bright lighting so I can see) and the music that they play from early morning (7AM) to night (11PM). My villa was on the first floor and I could hear the music faintly in the backgroud; not enough to keep me awake or wake me up but I imagine some people may have trouble with it. The positivies greatly outweigh those two issues though and they did add to the whole romantic / sexy vibe of the place.
Not impressed with the food, at Javiers or Flor de Noche, but it was adequate. Cabo San Lucas itself was alright. We did the sunset cruise which was fun. Other than that I was annoyed by constantly being approached by people trying to sell something but a firm "No" did fine. San Jose del Cabo is more charming and more quieter - we walked there from the resort in a short amount of time.
Check-out and the ride back to the airport went smoothly without a hitch. We were provided a sheet with all incidental charges listed the night before check out so that we could verify everything before hand if we wanted. All in all we had a wonderful time and for the price we paid it was absolutely exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo